Job duties include but are not limited to:
• Plan and present events that highlight the benefits of COVID-19 shots and boosters and the influenza
• Create sustainable partnerships with health and wellness clinics for good rural health outcomes.
• Partner with health departments, physicians, pharmacies and other health clinics to provide vaccinations.
• Plan and, if necessary, provide transportation to clinics or events that provide the vaccines.
• Outreach to rural populations about our services.
High school diploma required.
Post-secondary education in health care or health administration preferred.
Experience working with elderly and disabled is required.
Personal transportation is required.
Ability to be away from home overnight as needed and nights and weekends is a plus.
Grammar and spelling skills a benefit.